If I don't stop shopping, I'll end up a bag lady; a Fendi bag lady, but a bag lady.....

-Carrie Bradshaw

Tuesday

Seeking Help


Have you associated your shopping habits to any of the traits below? Can you identify with anything of the signs on this site? Maybe you have had a significant change in your life, your spending habbits have gotten out of control or your loved ones have had it. Whatever the reason if you have sought out treatment for your addiction I want to hear about it. Let everyone know your success story.

2 comments:

  1. My addiction took over my life. I spent thousands on stuff to make me feel better about myself. I regret the hurt i caused everyone and after finishing the 12 step program I can say I am on my way to recovery

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my husband left me and all of the "things" I had purchased, I knew it was time to get hep. I had let a credit card take the place of my husband. I am still in the early stages of treatment but am on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete